8/16/09

What I've Learned About Being a Parent

1. sleep is not an option

2. Tom & Jerry cartoons at 3am are funnier than I remember them

3. it's hard to feel sexy when you smell like baby vomit

4. clean clothes? where?

5. a little lint or dog hair on the pacifier is no big deal

6. there's no such thing as a "schedule" because babies do what they want when they want

7. you can never have too many diapers

8. if one of the dogs licks the baby bottle, they're just 'testing' it--I freaked at first, but now I'm too tired to care. (actually, I do wash it off, I just don't freak about it)

9. she acts differently with her dad--sometimes she's better behaved for him than she is for me

10. none of the above matters because she's sooo worth it!

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Welcome to motherhood my friend! Looks like you have been initiated!