I see that I need to blog and since I can't think of anything witty or clever to say I'll give everyone this recipe again:
CHOCOLATE-CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES--so good you won't believe what's in it!
1 box devil's food cake mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup chocolate chips (we like the minis)
1-15oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling, just plain pumpkin)
Blend together, pour into cupcake liners and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Makes 24 cupcakes. You can also put it in a 9x13 pan.
This is a recipe that we got at Weight Watchers last year. The cake is moist and there is not even a hint of pumpkin flavor. The pumpkin just replaces the oil and the egg called for by the cake mix. I've made these and taken them to Elder's Quorum parties and everyone loves them!
If you're into the Weight Watchers points plan, each cupcake is 2 points.
No comments:
Post a Comment