Because I feel helpless at this moment to do anything to help, I have to blog. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense).
We got word this afternoon that Spence and Roxann's house was destroyed in the tornado that hit Murfreesboro, TN this afternoon. If I could, I would get in my car right now and drive to TN to put the piles of rubble back together for them. I am so grateful that they were not home and that everyone is safe, alive and uninjured. I'm grateful that the members of their ward are there for them when extended family can't be. We give thanks this day for their safety and send our prayers to them and those in that area tonight. But I really wish I could head down there and clean it up for them. Or maybe just go down there and hug them and their kids as hard as I could.
Spence, Roxann, Matt, Ben and Cait: I know you're not reading this, but we love you and we are so grateful for your safety. Our prayers are with you! We send our love and all our thoughts.
1 comment:
My heart goes out to you and your family! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers! I am glad to hear all is safe, but am sorry for the material loss, I can only imagine the devastation.
Post a Comment