Just Stop!! Mr. President, you have to stop the insanity!
1. As always, STOP SPENDING MY MONEY!!
2. Stop picking out gifts for leaders of other countries. An I-pod for the Queen of England? Really? In your first 100 days off office you have managed to increase the size of government so somewhere in there you've got to have a "committee" that would be much better at picking out gifts.
3. Stop appointing people to your cabinet with tax problems! It's ridiculous! I have to pay my taxes or I go to jail. What makes these other people so damn special? You give them a prestigious job as reward for breaking the law. And don't even get me started on the Secretary of the Treasury. He should be fired and put in jail for his tax problems.
4. Stop running around and apologizing for America. I live in the greatest country in the world. I have nothing to apologize for. The other countries of the world have their own problems and America is not to blame for them. I am not embarrassed to be an American. I'm proud to be an American even though you are running my country in to the ground.
5. Not a Christian nation? STOP TALKING, PERIOD! America is a nation that was founded under God! People came here to worship God as they pleased. The same God that gave us liberty is the same God that this nation was founded under. So, how dare you? How dare you say that my nation is not Christian?
Mr. President, my only consolation in all this mess is that you are screwing up so bad you will never get reelected. But for the love of all that is holy, JUST STOP! Go sit in your Oval Office, fold your hands in your lap and zip your cake hole. For at least one day.
1 comment:
Ditto! and AMEN!
Post a Comment