You're right, sis; my fingers aren't broken and for as much time as Bryan spends on the internet while I'm watching shows like Maternity Ward and Birth Day, I'm surprised he hasn't posted either. So, since the demand for a Firehouse post is so high, I will oblige. But I warn you, these are things that I'm pulling out of my @$$ and not necessarily an organized narrative.
1. We're planning on blessing the baby Labor Day weekend in order to enable as many family members as possible to be present.
2. The most annoying commercial on t.v. is the Progressive.com commercial announcing it's New Year's specials. As a company, we like Progressive. They were awesome after we had our accident and our claims person called regularly to see how my injuries were healing. But in this particular commercial, Flo, the sales lady performs a series of annoying toots on a party noisemaker and then announces, "I wrote that." I change the channel every time even though I really want reach through the t.v. and beat Flo with her own noisemaker.
3. The second most annoying commercial on t.v. is for Beepbeep.com, the online car buying site. The whole jingle is more annoying than the "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" crap.
4. Pregnancy insomnia is driving me insane!!!
5. Spence and Danny---If I worked in either of your offices, I would either have to be in a continual xanax coma or I would go postal.
2 comments:
Bo thinks that commercial is really annoying as well. I just have a tendency to block it out.
Speaking of insomnia, I couldn't go to sleep until 4:30am the other day. I'm just glad that I could finally sleep today.
I Love that.."Beat her with own noisemaker" Man, how I miss sitting at work and B.S'ing with you!
I have to second the notion for you to BLOG MORE OFTEN! You are in high demand!
Post a Comment