I was going to go on a socio-political (I'm not sure if that's a real term) rant about a couple of documentaries I saw Sunday night, but frankly I don't have the energy. So instead, I'll just update our blog with minor details.
Our 2nd doctor's appointment was yesterday and we got to hear the heartbeat confirming that there is something in my belly and not a 3 month stomach flu bug. Two more appointments and we'll get to see if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm in my 14th week and as I have more and more moments of normalcy, I'm given hope that the all day morning sickness will soon be completely gone. I still have my bad days, but there are good days mixed in. Bryan has been awesome as "Mr. Mom" as he's continued to do the laundry, the dishes, the grocery shopping and anything else I need from him.
IRS has started to slowly call people back to work so I expect to be back to work soon. As of today the recall number was 87 and my number is 300-something so I wait anxiously....
Thanks to our new president-elect work will be a little slow because he has decided to propose a bunch of tax cuts after his inauguration and that means that people will be waiting to do their taxes. But I'm sure that I'll be back to work soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment