1/22/09

Obama is Stealing Money From Us Already

For those of you who don't know, I'm waiting to return to work in the data conversion division of IRS. I had anticipated being back at work by now. As of this week, only 50 employees have been called back to work because of low work volume. Why is there a low work volume? you ask. Well, I'll tell you. Our new president (what a joke--but that's another blog entirely) has announced that he will be making tax cut proposals to present to our legislative branch sometime in February. This means that people are waiting until these tax cut proposals are approved before doing their taxes. This in turn means that my return to work date will be pushed back even further and my hope of working even 4 months of this season is dwindling. Therefore, President Hussein is taking money from me already by creating a cluster-fiasco that is keeping me from doing my job. Thank you, you liberal b@$t@rd. I'm glad I didn't vote for you.

2 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Its going to be a long long long 4 years. Lets hope we all survive!

Andrea Olsen said...

We haven't filed yet, but thats because we don't have all our forms. I'm sorry we're keeping you out of a job forgive us!!

But I do hope that you'll go back soon!!