9/8/08

The Election and my Errands

This morning I made a trip to the credit union in Lee's Summit. Unbeknownst to me, the John Knox Village raisin farm was hosting a McCain rally. Normally, that would have been fine, but all I wanted to do was GO TO THE BANK! I was in stop and stop traffic listening to idiots on one side of the street shouting, "Obama!" over and over, while the geriatric McCain crowd ambled back to their cars. What is normally a five minute errand took me about 20 minutes. I turned my radio up to drown out the Obama oafs. At the same time I had a thought: Obama Biden=Osama bin Laden. Has anyone else made that connection in name similarities or is it just me? On the other hand, Palin could equal pale. But hey, it's like comedian Jeff Ross said, "Barack Hussein Obama. That Hussein scares the $h!t out of me. If you have a name like that, take half a day off and go downtown and get your name changed. If I was Jeff Hitler Ross, you're damn right I'd be getting that changed." So yes, call me racist, narrow-minded or whatever you want, but I will not vote for someone whose name A) rhymes with Osama bin Laden, B)has the middle name Hussein and C)if you combine Obama with Biden, you get Osama bin Laden.

No comments: