9/9/08

Why Korynn Doesn't Like Obama--besides the whole 'Hussein' middle name thing which scares the crap out of me

First of all Danny, WELL SAID! I will be looking forward to the next installment of your 493 part series.


Speaking of socialism, let me say this: I watched Glenn Beck last night for the first time and the topic of course was the nation's economy. The mortgage bailout will not only cost trillions of dollars but the government is also getting involved with the big 3 automakers as well as the airlines. After that comes healthcare. With the government "bailout" touching so many things how can it not be socialism? The bigger question here is: WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THIS MONEY GOING TO COME FROM?!??!!? Think about it for a minute and get back to me.

EMERGENCY ENERGY REBATE: where is this money going to come from, again? Oil companies are already claiming that they are not making huge profits and that anything that is a "profit" goes back into research and development. So, the $1000 that supposedly only offsets cost of fuel and groceries for about 3 months (according to some news story I heard but don't remember when or where) is really going to come from us, the taxpayers. We'll pay more taxes just to get $1000 handed back to us and it won't "even" out because even the people who don't work will get the $1000 too.

50 BILLION TO JUMPSTART THE ECONOMY: again, the money will have to come from somewhere especially after the Bush administration spends trillions to bail out the mortgage companies. Assuming that Obamas @$$ isn't a money tree, the money will come from the taxpayers. And when I say taxpayers I mean us. The people who live paycheck to paycheck or budget to have a little extra for lean times not the people who live by the motto "money is no object." You know the people that I'm talking about.

WORK TAX CREDIT: are you bleeping kidding me?!?! My incentive to work is to have a roof over my head, food to eat and the bare essentials of daily life. If you're so dumb that your only incentive to go to work is that you might get a tax rebate of $500-1000 you need to just get the hell out of my country and start your own fantasy island. If I understand this correctly, I will just end up paying more federal tax to have it given back to me disguised as a "rebate". This is dumb. So dumb that I can no longer discuss this particular topic because my head will implode.

SIMPLE TAX FILINGS: again, are you BLEEPING KIDDING ME!?!?!??!?!?! If people are dumb enough to not figure out a 1040 they go to a "tax professional" who is nothing more than an average moron who sat through and H and R Block tax prep seminar so that they could make some extra money during the tax season. These guys are not rocket scientists. Also, most CPA's have nothing more than an associate's degree. You do not have to be a CPA to be a "tax professional". I'm straying from the point. Because people are that dense--and I'm not including the people who are self-employed or have farms and NEED a tax professional to sort out their tax stuffk, they're not dumb--there will always be a need for that little Jackson-Hewitt booth in the corner of WalMart to help people with their taxes. If the brilliant Barack eliminates the need for tax professionals, then there will be people out of a job thus requiring the stupid save-the-economy-and-jobs-with-billions bull$h!t.

MORTGAGE CREDIT: each year that I owned a home, I paid about $6,000 a year in interest. I would have been an absolute idiot to not itemize and take $500 instead. There is no plus side of this concept for the American homeowner only a plus side for the government because there will be someone soooo lazy and stupid that they will not take the time to write a few numbers down on a 1040 schedule A and lose out on money. If you are stupid enough to buy this one, keep throwing your money away on rent.

GREEN ENERGY: give me a break! The technology that Obama is endorsing hasn't even A)been developed yet or B)won't be available for common public use for decades. In the meantime, pull your head out of your butt and start exploring US oil reserves. It's all fine and good to want to have electric cars and solar seat covers or whatever environmentalists want, but you have to do something in the meantime. At three and a half dollars a gallon for gas it is cheaper for a person to stay home and collect unemployment than it is to go out and work everyday. There, I said it. I also don't buy the fact that humans are causing "global warming". Personally, I think it is a made up concept. The world is constantly changing. There was an ice age and now there isn't. It's not because of "global warming". The earth is a dynamic (ever-changing) part of the universe. Get over it. I'm all for reducing pollution and I should probably drop some of my waste paper in one of those school recycle bins, but I'm not buying this doomsday-every-breath-you-take-is-destroying-the-ozone bull crap.

And that is why I hate Barack Obama--besides that whole "Hussein" middle name thing which scares the ever-livin' bleepin' crap out of me.

No comments: