I'm curious as to how everyone spends their New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Anyone have any traditions besides spending the first day of the new year in their jammies? I know that's the preferred tradition of many people and having deeply rooted myself in that tradition, I'm not knocking it. I would like to know what traditions our blog readers practice. Please share!
2 comments:
We haven't really spent many new years together to have a tradition. However, we ended up in bed at 11pm. I had to work the next day. Hopefully next year I'll be in a better place and be able to stay up all night and sleep in all day.
We ALWAYS spend New Years EVE with Kyle's parents. Eating, goofing off and playing games..usually board games. There is no set tradition for New Years day...that day is a Free for all..especially with Kyle still working shift work.
Post a Comment