
Merilee and I are hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show at her house this Friday night from 7pm-9pm. We are getting the word out to anyone who would like to come and enjoy some snacking and having fun with the girls. There's no pressure to buy; just come and have fun with us. If you decide to shop you'll find 150 budget-friendly Pampered Chef items under $15. If you can't be with us or would like to shop anyway, just click on the link below and enter "Korynn Pace" where it asks for the host's name. The deadline for ordering online is December 7th. If you'd like to come to our party, let me know by "comment" or email and I will get you the address and directions.
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/angelajensen?page=2ways-order-products
**hint: if you order online and would like to save on shipping, have it sent to me and I will deliver it to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment