It's hard to blog when you have a newborn! Anna Lee is perfect and we're adjusting to our new life as parents. I got to go to church today for the first time in 2 months. It felt really good; especially after the experience we had almost two weeks ago. When Anna Lee was 4 days old, I had some serious complications that put me back in the hospital. The complications had potential to be very critical but thanks to prayer and the Melchezidek Priesthood, I recovered and I'm home with my husband and our daughter. I'm so grateful for the gospel and the priesthood. As serious as things were I knew two things: 1. I needed a priesthood blessing; and 2. the same power that healed my dad would heal me. Not only has my testimony of the Lord been strengthened through this experience, but also my testimony of the power of the priesthood.
Korynn
No comments:
Post a Comment