
I've noticed that I'm not the only one that has been a little lax in posting lately but I'd like to assure our faithful readers (we know who you are), that we are still here!
We spent a fabulous week in Utah in August and we really enjoyed the cool mountain air! It was just the rejuvenation we needed before Bryan started his busiest semester ever. In addition to Bryan's full time work schedule, he is taking a full class schedule. We hope that this will help him get his associate's degree next December. It's been an adjustment for all of us, especially since he's now working with the West Peculiar Fire District and is putting in three 12-hour shifts per month.
Anna Lee is still growing, although at 15 months she is still just under 20lbs. She's a fast crawler and a "transitional" walker. She walks when she wants to but crawling is still her fastest mode of transportation. She's so much fun and is definitely going to be a class clown. Her latest trick is shoving her whole fist in her mouth and laughing at the reaction she gets. She is keeping us on our toes!
I'll be going back to work soon as the 2011 tax season is coming soon but for now, I'm just enjoying my time as a wife and a mommy.
1 comment:
How big your little one is getting! And those dimples. She's stinkin' cute, but you already knew that! ;)
Post a Comment