
On our way home from walking at the mall, I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that my precious angel had managed to slip out of one of her carseat straps. We thought we had them sufficiently tightened. I should have seen this coming yesterday when she stood up in her stroller and turned around to say hi while we were walking in the mall. By the way, in today's picture, she is pantsless because she unscrewed the top of her bottle and dumped milk all over herself and the stroller. Either the mall walking is turning into a curse, or I officially have a toddler!
1 comment:
I noticed on your facebook page you had your blog address so I thought I would come take a look.
I saw the picture of Anna Lee as a newborn on the side and it reminded me of the phone call my mom made to me after she heard you had had her. Mom was so excited you named her afer Grandma and Grandpa, she absolutely LOVED her name; she was just so honored someone thought that highly of her parents and thought "it was high time someone used Grandma's name". Your dad sent her a picture as well and Mom just said how beautiful she was.
Just thought I would share. Hope you are having fun here in Utah right now!
Post a Comment