2/19/10
Things on my mind?
I know I haven't posted anything for a long time (Bryan not Korynn) and had some things come to my mind in the last few weeks or since I started school. One of the great things about school is that I am getting an education to help in the career I would like to be in and another part of it is I get to learn new things that I had either forgotten or had never been taught. I also get to hear how bad things are for the kids that just got out of high school this last school year i.e jobs, school work, and places to live. Alot of them either don't have jobs or can't find jobs that will work with them going to school and the ones that have jobs whine how hard it is to work and do school. I have the same thoughts on how hard it is to work and go to school but also taking care of my daughter while Korynn is at work. I also wonder if it is worth going back after being out of any school for so long and most of the time it is yes but there is a small part of me that says no it isn't worth it because I am to old but that goes out the window when I see and talk to someone that is alot older than me and how they are trying to change there lifes for the better and makes me want to do better with my life. I hope that my ramblings weren't to hard to read or understand but it helps in getting my thoughts out and help with my writing in my English class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment