6/26/09

Baby news!!!!!






Great news we just had a new addition to our firehouse. Her name is Anna Lee Pace. She came to us at 0754 am and weights 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 19 and a half inches long. We were going to have her on monday but she didn't want to wait and with Korynn's blood pressure so high they addmitted her last night and we had a c-section.

2 comments:

Andrea Olsen said...

Crazy thing. I was born 2 weeks late and was 6lbs 7oz. She was 3 weeks early and was 6lbs 14oz.
WEIRD!

MotherMonkee said...

OH she is so cute! This is the first time I have gotten to see a picture. I feel so sad that I now have 3 neices and a nephew I have never met! We will see what we can do about that. I am very happy for you guys. We have kept you in our prayer and are really glad you are doing better.