3/21/09

Week In Review---Sort Of....

I'm a lttle slow in posting--not that I don't have as much to say about the political climate of the country as my blog counter-parts--but working full time and growing a baby is a little tiring. Danny's Deep Thoughts and Spencer's Right-Wing Word Pit pretty much said it all for me this week so I'm going to go "light" with the politics. I will say this: as Obama's approval ratings plummet (even without the Special Olympics comment) and the devils-incarnate Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank run this country into the ground, I think we will see Obama have a difficult time passing his other evil plans like socialized medicine or mandatory pre-school. People are starting to wake up--except for those die-hard Obamamaniacs (and you know who they are). The sleeping giant is starting to stir....

In other news...last week we had our ultrasound and saw our little girl. It's amazing to me that you can look at other people's ultrasound pictures and just see fuzz but when you look at your own, it's clear. We're getting really excited as July 17th gets closer. We are planning her blessing in church on Labor Day weekend so that it might be easier for any of our out-of-town loved ones to attend.

Bryan has a 2nd interview with Lee's Summit Fire scheduled for the end of this month. We're doing all we can to prepare for the interview questions and praying for this one to be the one.

3 comments:

Andrea Olsen said...

YAY for little girls.
I have a couple of things that maggie ended up not liking too much that I can give to you. One of them is those prop up things that you put in their bed so they're laying at an angle and not flat. If thats of any interest to you, let me know!

MotherMonkee said...

We will be praying got Bryan!! And- Dang it- I for got his b-day! Sorry, I hope you all had a good day!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I used to look forward to my ultrasounds. It was always good peace of mind being able to see my little ones!