1/2/09

The Real Hero

My sister is right; 3 college graduates blog-battling about comic book heroes is nerdy. Although, I've never tried to hide my nerdiness, nor have I ever made excuses for it. But honestly, the real hero is my husband. I have been sick since before Halloween; first a cold then 24/7 morning sickness. You can't fathom what it's like to be sick for 2 1/2 months straight unless you've been there. I had no idea how difficult the first months of pregnancy would be. He has been AMAZING! He has selflessly cooked, shopped, cleaned and done anything else that I've needed him to. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have as my hero. Saturday is our fifth wedding anniversary. I bet we never thought we'd make it 5 years or that we'd actually be expecting a baby by now. I owe everything to him. I hope for a day soon when I can get back to doing all the things I used to do so that I can show him how much I've appreciated everything he's done in the last couple of months. Bryan is the true hero, the selfless spouse, the love of my life. Happy Anniversary--I love you

--Korynn

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Blessings and happiness to you both...YOU DESERVE IT!