11/25/08

Taking a Little Hiatus

Hi Folks,

I'm taking a slight hiatus from blogging until my morning-sickness-turned-every-waking-moment-sickness eases up. At this point I pretty much spend my days in my recliner praying for time to fly by, unable to do much else without becoming ill. Everything I eat tastes like dirt and everything I drink tastes like puke. I'm hoping and PRAYING since it's been almost 5 weeks of sickness already, that I'll get a reprieve soon and be able to rejoin the human race. Until then, my husband will do the blogging and since it won't be political, Spencer's Right-Wing Word Pit will have to take us off his list of "cool people". But rest assured, as soon as I'm able I will be listening to Glenn and Rush again and letting you all know what I think.

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

You poor thing! I am so sorry that you are plagued with morning, or in your case it sounds, all day sickness. May it end quickly!