10/6/08

Sidenotes: In No Particular Order of Importance

1. I paid $2.79 for gas today. Two days ago it was $2.87. I don't know how long this will last, but we are definitely going to enjoy the savings while we can!

2. The temple announcement for the Greater Kansas City area is really exciting! I wonder how many people realize that Independence, MO (Jackson County) is part of the the Kansas City Metro area just like West Valley is to Salt Lake. Bryan is excited that we'll be able to go once a week again instead of monthly or bimonthly. We're in the St. Louis Temple district and it's a 3 1/2 hour drive so we don't get to go as often as we would like.

3. Bryan washed every scrap of fabric in our house Saturday. Awesome! But now I have to fold it.

4. Speaking of temples, the announcement of one in Rome, the vicinity of the Vatican, makes me chuckle...

5. For the first time ever, my husband and I watched both Saturday sessions of general conference.

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Okay, you lost me at $2.79/gallon for gas! Are you kidding me! Oh those were the days. I remember filling up my first car at $0.97/gallon.