10/14/08

Isn't it November, Yet?

So, for those of you who don't read the Monkee Diaries--Roxann and Spencer's blog (and you should) Spence has posted a great video clip of a voter telling Obama that his programs will present a financial hardship to him. Obama simply says that he wants to "spread the wealth". Exsqueeze me? Could this guy be any more dangerous? I applaud the voter for speaking up and saying, hey, why do you want to tax the hell out of me? I am disgusted by Obama's answer. Take from the "barely making it" to give to the poor in order to spread the wealth. Yeah, that makes sense. The only thing that I have ever heard come out of Obama's mouth that I completely and totally agree with is his statement that the average American makes only $32K a year. The rest of what I've heard is complete garbage. His so-called "change" platform would cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars. Apparently he thinks that Americans think there's a magic money tree out there and that these "wonderful" programs to "spread the wealth" will just turn the U.S. into a marvelous utopia. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COMMUNISM!! And attacks? I see more attack ads on McCain than I see on Obama. But yet it's the Obama camp that is crying 'foul' the loudest when it comes to attack ads. Ok, that's enough. I'm getting a headache. You should all know by now that I don't like Obama and will not be voting for him in November. I think I'll get on nbc.com and watch some SNL political skits.

No comments: